- A Single, Cost Effective Solution for Reading, Writing, Language Arts, and Math across Elementary, Middle, and High School grade level equivalents
- On-Line Assessments: Software delivers and scores the on-line assessments, which are embedded with the curriculum
- Personalized Instruction Plans: Automatic creation and modification of individualized instruction paths
- Lessons That Teach new skills like a digital tutor, with guided, step by step instruction
- Maximize Teacher Time: Teachers are freed from curriculum administration for more personal time with small groups and individuals where they can have the largest impact in the classroom.
- Uniquely Designed to Address Deep Skill Gaps that are often found with At-Risk, Special Needs and Adult students
- Measurable Results: On average, students who use New Century achieve improved performance on standardized tests vs those who do not